Monday, October 6, 2014

About to leave!

Hi all,

I leave in about 24 hours for the Mexico MTC and am so excited! I leave at 10:45 pm so that shouldn't be too bad ;) Below is all of my info for the next 18 months in case you want to send me letters or anything else. I would love to hear from everyone and anyone.

Also www.dearelder.com does a free pouch service if you want to send a letter for free.

See you in 18!

My MTC address is:

Sister Chelsie Godown
Chile Concepción Mission
Mèxico Missionary Training Center
Carretera Tanayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico


My address in Chile is:

Sister Chelsie Godown
Chile Concepción Mission
Castellon 1063 Oficina Norte
Casilla 2210
Concepción
CHILE


1 comment:

  1. Well, this is cool. Do they let you use the internet to update this often?

    ReplyDelete