Tuesday, December 9, 2014

SO today I ofically made it two months in the mission! WOOOOO!!!! hahaha my comp and the sister trainers have been reminding me all day today and gave me cookies and stuff. That is definatly a difference between being a sister and and elder, sisters celebrate everything hahaha. 

We have been having a difficult time finding people these last two weeks. It is so sad, but everyone goes to the beach for the summer so I guess it is normal....but lame hahaha. 

This last week we had a lot of training classes in the morning which is awesome because there is always room for improvement right? Well we had one with all of the sister in the area and we played water balloon volleyball. Super hilarious when everyone is in skirts. Lets just say I only fell a couple times.....hahah

That night was a little difficult because all of our appts fell through and everyone was yelling at us that day that they had their own religion. Super fun. Anywayssss it was super nice because the senior missionaries in our area came to drop stuff off and saw we were all having a rough day so they came back and gave us strawberry shortcake. Oh my goodness we are spoiled in this area haha. 

Okay and last funny story one of the recent converts we teach has a son who is 30 but is a little special and has the mind of an 8 year old. So we walk in the casa and are saying hi to his mom and he comes up behind be and is trying to give me a kiss on the cheek! I was like woahhhhh fernanado back up ahahhaha then we start the lesson and he looks at his mom and asks why hermana fisher and I dont wear shorter skirts. UM WHAT? hahahah oh my gosh we were dying. Needless to say it was an interesting lesson hahaha 

Okay gospel. I know that this church is true and God listens to our prayers because without it I dont think I would be able to understand anything or anyone haha. So blessed to be serving a mission where I have these experiences. Thank you all of your support and love

Hermana Godown

No comments:

Post a Comment