Monday, February 2, 2015

Come what may and love it!



Hey everyyone! 

So this last week was a little crazy, but I dont think I have had a week in the mission that something random hasn´t happened hahah BIENVENIDOS A CHILE haha

So To start the week off we had a legit noche de hogar with a family that lives 20 mins out of Bulnes in the campo. SO cool. This hermana has her own garden with onions and tomatoes and watermelon. She let me pull an onion because I had never done it before haha seriously so crazy to see when food actually comes from. This family was the sweetest and is only inactive because they live so far away and dont have a way to get to the church each week. LAME.

so then the next morning we woke up and were getting ready to leave the casa to go running when we looked out, saw a dog walk up, started foaming at the mouth and having seizures. Uh yeah.......so appearantly someone has been going around and feeding the dogs poision because that was the 4th dog to die like that this week. Oh my goodness it was the grossest and saddest thing I had ever seen in my life. So we saw a dog die from poision and then that night we had to spend the night in Chillan because our house got fumigated for the mice that were in it. The things I never thought would happen on my mission hahaha

Our work is going well in Bulnes. We are still working with Francisco to quit smoking. He is so awesome though coming to all of the church activities, and has so many friends already! 

I loved our class for all of the hermanas in the area this last week. It was based off the talk of Come What May and Love it. Such a good talk for this week. We learned to laugh off the bad things that happen and look for the good. It works guys. Try it. I know it is working. :)

Love you all! Have an amazing week!!!!

Hermana Godown

Pick up line of the week: Excuse me for looking at your gorgeous blue eyes. You are so cute....welcome to the life of a gringa guys hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment