Monday, February 16, 2015

Week of Adventures



Hey all 

This last week was pretty crazy. We had transfers as you all know....fun stuff. I got a new companion! Hermana Lino from lima, Peru! So I also only have three weeks in Bulnes and I had to lead the area, which basically means that I make all of the plans for the days and have to lead us to those plans in the city. Yeah three weeks in one area and I am leading it. Wahooooo hahaha
It has definatly been an adventure....
So hermana Lino`'s first day in Bulnes was super fun! She showed up and my old comp had planned for us to go to an area that I had never been to before hahah we had fun in the campo and then even ran into some sheep and a ram haha......this country life tho.......
We have had fun so far this week like Hermana Lino tried to contact a school hahaha which means that she knocked the door of a school and tried to teach them the gospel hahahahha oh my gosh funniest thing almost ever hahahaha 
We also had a lot of Family home evenings this week! For reals they are my new favorite thing haha which is so funny becauase I did not like them back home at all. The members are so funny and have the funniest games! 
So also something awesome I am learning in my mission is to accept the Lords will. As we do this in our life and accept that he knows what is best for us and our lives. This is something really hard to do, but when we know that it is only going to make us stronger and better people it is a little bit easier. 
I love you all and am so thankful for all of you!

Hermana Godown

No comments:

Post a Comment