Monday, May 4, 2015

ME VOY!



Hey everyone!

So as you can tell I will be leaving Bulnes tomorrow because we had cambios today! Wahooo. So I will be leaving bulnes to go to Coelemu which is about an hour from Concepcion. Wahooo hahah 

This last week was a super good one though! Hermana Canch├ín was finoishing her mission this week so everyone in the rama wanted to have a noche de hogar with us. So every night this week we had a noche de hogar. Super fattening hahahaha. It also started raining here......bring on the deep fried food hahahah Literally it is all that Chileans eat in the winter. 

SO saturday was a super awesome day! One because we had the suprise party for, my companion, hermana Lino´s birthday. She had no idea it was awesome! What made the day a million times better was that our investigator, now a recent convert, Pablo got baptized!!! Best thing ever! He is seriously so happy and you can see the gospel light shining through him. In talking to him after he told me that a lopt of his family was telling him not to get baptized but he looked at me and said " but I know that the trials arent bigger than the blessing". I freaking love this guy. If we could all remember this in our difficult times I know that it will help. It is so true that we all have so many trials in this life, but if we stay true to the commandments the blessings will outweigh the trial. 

Love you all, 

Hermana Godown

No comments:

Post a Comment