Monday, January 18, 2016

#teamgodownlove

Hey everyone! 

Well we have had an awesome week here in Collao! I am here with hermana love. She is from gilbert arizona and her last name explains her.

 We had a fun day this week where we had hermana santos from another sector with us, and she intruduced us to a member who will be moving to ourt sector in march. It was a strange day where we had a lot of spiritual experiences but a lot of rejection too. We started a saying "todo pasa in collao" or everything happpens in collao. It was something to help us laugh....and oh did we laugh haha we had some really weird rejections, like someone telling us they had to was their dog or cut theur nails.....it was fun haha 

This last week I had a lot of teaching opportunities. Like we have a leaders meeting and my companion and I were asked to teach, then the next day I was asked to give a talk in sacrament meeting, then the teacher for principios de mi evangelio didnt show up. It was a lot of teaching opportunitites haha. Also a lot of learning. We leaned about conversion in this leaders meeting and it was something that helped me a lot. I think something we learn as missionaries is that we should be our first convert. To do this we have to study and meditate in the scriptures everyday. It is something that will change our testimonies and help us to really be converted. I know that through reading the Book of Mormon evryday we will be more and more converted. It is something that has changed me and I know the promise is out there for everyone. I invite you all to try it. I know it is true. 

Anyways I love you all,

have an awesome week

Hermana Godown 

No comments:

Post a Comment